Many of us in Singapore have the habit of using our air conditioners regularly and cleaning our aircon becomes a necessity. With an extended period of usage of your air-conditioning, dust & dirt accumulates in your system. When that happens, you may experience problems with your air-conditioning such as the need to constantly lower the temperature just to experience the coldness, noisy aircon, condensation & leaking, etc.
An chemical cleaning aircon procedure involves using chemicals to clean the internal components of the air conditioner. This can help to remove dirt, debris, and other contaminants that can build up over time and reduce the efficiency of the air conditioner.
A chemical wash is typically performed by a trained aircon technician who will carefully disassemble the air conditioner and use specialized chemicals to clean the various parts, including the evaporator coil, condenser coil, and drainage system.
This type of chemical maintenance can help to improve the performance of the air conditioner and extend its life.
It is generally recommended to have an air conditioner chemical wash performed at least once a year, or more often if the air conditioner is used frequently.
Benefits of Aircon Chemical Wash
1) The longevity of your aircon.
2) Clean aircon ensures that your aircon is operating at its optimal level which in turn helps reduce your utility bill.
3) Preventive maintenance to avoid your aircon from a sudden breakdown
3) Cleaner air circulation which is important if you have family members with a sensitive nose
Know if Chemical Wash Is Suitable For You
Below will be some of the reasons why customers choose chemical wash over the chemical overhaul
- Customers often choose chemical wash over chemical overhaul because the time involves in cleaning is shorter and the process is less messy.
- The price of aircon chemical servicing is cheaper when compared to aircon chemical overhaul servicing.
- If you have restricted access to a water point, a chemical wash will be a better option.
Aircon Chemical Wash Services
Chemical Wash Services Includes
- Bacteria & Virus Cleaning Chemical
- Removal, Chemical Cleaning & Servicing of Aircon Filter
- Thorough Chemical Cleaning & Servicing of Fan Blower
- Removal, Chemical Cleaning & Servicing Of Water Tray
- Chemical Cleaning & Servicing of Aircon Fan Coil
- Inspecting & Chemical Flushing of Aircon Drain Pipe
- Checking of Aircon Gas Level To Ensure No Aircon Gas Leaks
BEFORE CHEMICAL WASH
AFTER CHEMICAL WASH
Aircon Chemical Wash Prices
Wall Mounted Aircon – Home & Office
|NO. OF UNITS||AD-HOC SERVICING||SERVICE WARRANTY|
|1 Fan Coil Unit||$80.00||90 days warranty for workmanship|
Portable / Casement / Window Aircon
|NO. OF UNITS||AD-HOC SERVICING||SERVICE WARRANTY|
|1 Fan Coil Unit||$180.00||90 days warranty for workmanship|
Aircon Chemical Wash FAQ
What is chemical washing ?
Aircon Chemical wash is a process of using safe formulated chemicals, to thoroughly clean your aircon unit without the need to dismantle the entire aircon.
Chemical Overhaul Benefits
Chemical Wash Benefits:
- Cleaning your air-conditioning regularly can increase the longevity of your air-conditioner.
- Clean aircon ensures that your aircon is operating at its optimal level which in turn helps reduce your utility bill. An aircon unit that is trapped with dust & dirt will need to work harder to produce a similar performance which increases your electricity usage.
- Preventive maintenance to avoid your aircon from a sudden breakdown
- Cleaner air circulation is important for you and your family members.
- Chemical wash can be done quicker when compared to chemical overhaul
It is advisable to use an aircon chemical washing on your aircon unit on once every 6 months if your aircon usage is high.
Chemical Overhaul vs Chemical Wash
Aircon Chemical wash on the other hand, similarly uses safe formulated chemicals, to thoroughly clean your aircon unit without the need to dismantle the entire aircon.
Aircon Chemical Overhaul is the process of dismantling the entire aircon unit to thoroughly flush the system with chemicals to ensure any trap dust & dirt within the system is being flushed.
Comparison between Chemical Wash vs Chemical Overhaul
- As the entire aircon unit has been dismantled the cleaning process is usually done in the toilet or service area. Unlike chemical washing, since the aircon unit is not dismantled, the cleaning process is done in the room where there is a possibility of chemicals and water spilling onto your belongings
- Dismantling the entire aircon unit can be time-consuming. For homeowners in a rush, an aircon chemical overhaul may not be the best option. Since chemical washing does not require the dismantling of the entire aircon unit, it is usually quicker when compared to the chemical overhaul
- When your aircon unit is dismantled during aircon chemical overhaul, our aircon technicians can thoroughly clean the entire aircon even for those areas that are hard to reach. When compared to chemical washing, since the aircon unit is not dismantled, there are still areas on the aircon that is hard to reach, some dust & dirt may still be trapped on your aircon unit.
Customers Review On Our Chemical Wash ?
WHY CHOOSE COOL-AIRE AIRCON SERVICING SINGAPORE ?
- Full suite of aircon services ranging from aircon servicing to repairing and installation.
- Experienced team of aircon professionals with more than 20 years of experience.
- We deal with a wide range of brands which makes it easy for customers which they are faced with a problem.
- Unmatched Customer Service, 20 years of experience, and thousands of satisfied customers. You can be assured your job is in good hands