How Often Should You Service Your Aircon?
Many of us in Singapore are using our air-conditioning daily due to the warm & humid weather. With a prolonged usage, dust & dirt will accumulate on your aircon system and when that happens, you may experience problems with your air-conditioning.
Common Aircon Problems
1) the need to constantly lower the temperature just to experience the cold air
3) Noisy Aircon
As the saying goes, prevention is better than cure. As with all electrical appliances, to avoid any of the problems and extend the lifespan of your aircon, the best advice we have for you is to service your aircon regularly.
Benefits Of Regular Aircon Servicing
1) The longevity of your aircon.
2) Clean aircon ensures that your aircon is operating at its optimal level which in turn helps reduce your utility bill.
3) Preventive maintenance to avoid your aircon from a sudden breakdown
3) Cleaner & Fresher air is important if you have family members with a sensitive nose
As the cost of air-conditioning rises, it is cheaper to do aircon maintenance & servicing than to purchase a new aircon. You can read more of the importance of aircon servicing here