Due to the humid weather in Singapore, many of us highly-dependent on our air-conditioning both at home and office. A Functioning air-conditioner becomes an essential necessity for us to combat the heat in Singapore. As with all electronics, higher usage leads to frequent needs for aircon servicing and maintenance and our air-conditioner is no exception.
A scheduled routine aircon servicing and maintenance becomes more important as routine servicing and maintenance, apart from the aircon general cleaning , can help identify any aircon problem early and avoid costly damages that may develop overtime. By getting your air-conditioner checked by an aircon professional, you are saving yourself money in the long run.
To ensure that your air-conditioner is performing at peak performance, our aircon technicians may recommend using chemical overhaul to provide a more extensive type of maintenance procedure that involves using chemicals to thoroughly clean and rejuvenate the internal components of the air conditioner.
5 reasons you need to service your aircon:
- Better Indoor Air Quality – Do you smell the odor from food or sweat in your home or office? If the answer is yes, it may be time to to clean your air-conditioner to remove any unpleasant smell.
- Save on Electricity Bills – A poor performing air-conditioner is a costly expense. When your aircon is clogged with dust and dirt, it requires more electricity to maintain the coolness in your home and office. By getting your aircon service and cleaned, you can avoid incurring costly electricity expenses every month.
- Avoid Costly Repair – As with all electronic components, wear and tear occurs after a period of usage. Not getting your air-conditioner serviced and inspected may lead to problems which can be costly to fix and unwanted breakdowns which is disruptive.
- Prevent Breakdowns– The last thing you expect is your aircon suddenly not working or aircon not cold. This can be prevented with routine servicing and maintenance which greatly reduces any breakdowns which are highly disruptive.
- Longer Lifespan – Air-conditioner in Singapore can be a costly expense. The average lifespan of an aircon is between 7-15 years and with routine servicing and maintenance, you should expect to use your aircon for an average of 10 years.
With the above in mind, time to get your air-conditioner service done now.