Aircon Gas Top Up
Aircon refrigerant is a gas that when used together with other components such as compressors and evaporators, can produce refrigeration or air conditioning. Without the aircon refrigerant, your aircon unit would merely circulate warm air.
As all aircon are circulating within a close system, the need for gas top-up is usually not necessary. There are many causes to the low refrigerant levels in your aircon system, which often require a trained aircon technician to inspect and identify the problem instead of blindly topping up the gas.
Common Aircon Gas Leak Problem:
- Damage Aircon Pipes
- Damage Leaks On Your Aircon Compressor
- Extended Usage Duration
Need help to identity your aircon problem? Get in Touch
Aircon Gas Top Up Rates
|R22||$30.00 – $80.00|
|410A||$80.00 – $150.00|
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING ?
WHY OUR CUSTOMERS TRUST US ?
- Full suite of aircon services ranging from aircon servicing to repairing and installation.
- Experienced team of aircon professionals with more than 20 years of experience.
- We deal with a wide range of brands which makes it easy for customers which they are faced with a problem.
- Unmatched Customer Service, 20 years of experience, and thousands of satisfied customers. You can be assured your job is in good hands