An air conditioner chemical overhaul is a more extensive type of maintenance procedure that involves using chemicals to thoroughly clean and rejuvenate the internal components of the air conditioner.
This can help to restore the air-conditioner to its optimal performance level and extend its life. During a aircon overhaul, a technician will typically disassemble the air conditioner and use specialized chemicals to clean and treat the various parts, including the evaporator coil, condenser coil, and drainage system.
The technician may also perform other maintenance tasks, such as checking for leaks, replacing worn parts, and adjusting the system to ensure it is operating at its best. An air conditioner chemical overhaul is typically recommended for older systems or systems that have not been well maintained, and it should be performed by a trained and experienced technician.
Many of us are using our air-conditioner on a regular basis, with the extended period of usage, servicing is required. This is because, when dust & dirt accumulates, blocks and clogs will slowly damage your aircon unit. you may start experiencing weird noises coming from your aircon, the aircon not being cold, or the aircon water leaking.
A common aircon problem many of our customers experience is the need to constantly lower the temperature just to experience the coolness in your aircon system. This increases your electricity consumption which makes your aircon work harder just so you can experience the coolness.
The answer to your air-conditioner problem is to use our chemical overhaul. The intense and detailed cleaning will restore each and every part of your aircon as if it’s brand new again.
If you’re looking an alternative option that requires no dismantling and faster cleaning, why not consider our chemical wash
How we do Chemical Overhaul?
Aircon Chemical Overhaul Includes
- Bacteria & Virus Cleaning Chemical
- Dismantle the Entire Indoor Aircon Unit & Chemically Treat Individual Parts
- Lubricate the fan bearings to ensure smooth rotation of the fan blower for your unit to operate quietly without producing any noise
- Cleaning the electronic circuit board carefully to avoid damages
- Inspecting for damages and any residue in your aircon drain pan
- Chemical Treatment of Aircon Fan Coil & Filter to Remove Any Odor
- Flushing of the drainage pipe making sure no trapped dirt is left behind
- Checking of Aircon Gas Level For Any Leaks
Restoring your air conditioner for your home & office
With the use chemical overhaul, your air conditioner will be dismantled and thoroughly cleaned making sure any dust and dirt that accumulates on your unit overtime, will be thoroughly flushed out from your system.
Extend the Lifespan of Your Air Conditioner
When we chemical overhaul every once a year, during the process of dismantling your air conditioner, our technicians will inspect for any damages and replace any wear and tear parts in your unit which extend the lifespan of your aircon
Reduce Your Electricity Bills
A clean air conditioner uses lesser electricity to cool your office and home. If you have experienced having to lower the temperature just to feel the coolness in your desired area, chances are, it is time to have your air conditioner unit inspected and checked.
Minimizes Water Leak
During the process of chemical overhaul, apart from cleaning your air conditioner, our aircon specialist will flush your aircon drain pipes making sure no residue is left in your aircon pipes. This ensures that water formed during condensation will be drained from your unit.
Reduces Aircon Noise
When we reassemble your air conditioner after the chemical overhaul process, our aircon specialist will lubricate the areas on the blower. This help reduces any noise that you may hear when using your aircon unit.
90 Days Service Warranty
To help our customers have better assurance of our services, we provide 90 days service warranty for our chemical overhaul services.
Cool-Aire is the way in getting your air conditioning system THOROUGHLY clean.
By using our Aircon Chemical Overhaul, we will ensure that we thoroughly clean your evaporator coil, cover, water tray & blower to ensure your aircon is spick and span.
This method ensures that your aircon system is thoroughly cleaned and this process is recommended for regular maintenance.
With more than 20 Years of Aircon Servicing experience, you can be sure your air-conditioning system is in good hands when you engage us today! We provide services from aircon servicing, aircon cleaning & aircon repair. Our aircon chemical services include both aircon chemical wash and aircon chemical overhaul
Aircon Chemical Overhaul Prices
(FCU Unit 9000 BTU – 12000 BTU)
|NO. OF UNITS||AD-HOC SERVICING||SERVICE WARRANTY|
|1 Fan Coil Unit||$150.00||90 days warranty for workmanship|
|3 & Above Fan Coil Unit||$120.00|
(FCU Unit 18000 BTU – 24000 BTU)
|NO. OF UNITS||AD-HOC SERVICING||SERVICE WARRANTY|
|1 Unit||$180.00 – $200.00||90 days warranty for workmanship|
How We Do Our Chemical Overhaul Services?
Aircon Chemical Overhaul FAQ
What is chemical overhaul ?
Aircon Chemical Overhaul is the process of dismantling the entire air-conditioning unit, cleaning the various aircon parts with chemicals, and flushing the entire unit with safe formulated chemicals to ensure any dust & dirt that is trapped within the aircon system is being flushed. This is important to ensure that your aircon system functions at optimal levels.
Chemical Overhaul Benefits
Chemical Overhaul Benefits:
- Cleaning your air-conditioning regularly can increase the longevity of your air-conditioner.
- Clean aircon ensures that your aircon is operating at its optimal level which in turn helps reduce your utility bill. An aircon unit that is trapped with dust & dirt will need to work harder to produce a similar performance which increases your electricity usage.
- Preventive maintenance to avoid your aircon from a sudden breakdown
- Cleaner air circulation is important for you and your family members.
It is advisable to use an aircon chemical overhaul on your aircon unit on an annual basis to ensure that your system is thoroughly cleaned.
Chemical Overhaul vs Chemical Wash
Aircon Chemical Overhaul is the process of dismantling the entire aircon unit to thoroughly flush the system with chemicals to ensure any trap dust & dirt within the system is being flushed.
Aircon Chemical wash on the other hand, similarly uses safe formulated chemicals, to thoroughly clean your aircon unit without the need to dismantle the entire aircon.
Comparison between Chemical Overhaul & Chemical Wash
- As the entire aircon unit has been dismantled the cleaning process is usually done in the toilet or service area. Unlike chemical washing, since the aircon unit is not dismantled, the cleaning process is done in the room where there is a possibility of chemicals and water spilling onto your belongings
- Dismantling the entire aircon unit can be time-consuming. For homeowners in a rush, an aircon chemical overhaul may not be the best option. Since chemical washing does not require the dismantling of the entire aircon unit, it is usually quicker when compared to the chemical overhaul
- When your aircon unit is dismantled during aircon chemical overhaul, our aircon technicians can thoroughly clean the entire aircon even for those areas that are hard to reach. When compared to chemical washing, since the aircon unit is not dismantled, there are still areas on the aircon that is hard to reach, some dust & dirt may still be trapped on your aircon unit.
What Our Customers Think Of Our Chemical Overhaul Services ?
Why Choose Cool-Aire Aircon Servicing Singapore ?
- Full suite of aircon services ranging from aircon servicing to repairing and installation.
- Experienced team of aircon professionals with more than 20 years of experience.
- We deal with a wide range of brands which makes it easy for customers which they are faced with a problem.
- Unmatched Customer Service, 20 years of experience, and thousands of satisfied customers. You can be assured your job is in good hands