Air-conditioner chemical overhaul is a an extensive type of maintenance procedure that involves using chemicals to thoroughly clean and rejuvenate the internal components of the air-conditioner.
This method of cleaning is typically used for the removal of stubborn dirt and odor. The chemicals used in this process are usually acidic solutions that are designed to break down and dissolve the materials that have built up in your air-conditioner over time.
Chemical Overhaul Process
This process of cleaning can often fix many air-conditioner problems ranging from an air-conditioner water leak, air-conditioner, not cold and air-conditioner noise.
- Dismantle the Entire Indoor Aircon Unit
- Chemical Cleaning Of Individual Aircon Parts From Blower to Fan Coil.
- Inspecting, Chemical Flushing & Servicing of Aircon Drain Pipe
- Chemical Cleaning & Servicing of Aircon Fan Coil & Filter to Remove Odor
- Chemical Cleaning & Servicing of Aircon Water Tray
- Checking of Aircon Gas Level For Any Gas Leaks
Benefits Of Chemical Overhaul
Below are some of the key benefits when you use chemical overhaul on your air-conditioner.
- With the use chemical overhaul, your air conditioner will be dismantled and thoroughly cleaned making sure any dust and dirt that accumulates on your unit over time, will be thoroughly flushed out from your system.
- When we chemical overhaul every once a year, during the process of dismantling your air conditioner, our technicians will inspect for any damages and replace any wear and tear parts in your unit which extends the lifespan of your aircon
- A clean air conditioner uses lesser electricity to cool your office and home. If you have experienced having to lower the temperature just to feel the coolness in your desired area, chances are, it is time to have your air-conditioning unit inspected and checked.
- During the process of chemical overhaul, apart from cleaning your air conditioner, our aircon specialist will flush your aircon drain pipes making sure no residue is left in your aircon pipes. This ensures that water formed during condensation will be drained from your unit.
- When we reassemble your air conditioner after the chemical overhaul process, our aircon specialist will lubricate the areas on the blower. This help reduces any noise that you may hear when using your aircon unit.
How Often Should You Chemical Overhaul Your Aircon ?
Depending on your usage, your air-conditioner may or may not need to chemical overhaul. For air-conditioners that are used on a daily basis, we would recommend using chemical overhaul once per year. Apart from keeping your air-conditioner dirt free, our aircon technicians will use chemicals to flush any dirt and mold builds up in your system.
This is important as it will prevent any possible aircon problems ranging from aircon water leaking, noisy aircon to aircon not cold.